Do you feel that your Computer monitor is getting a little bit dirty? Most probably you may not like your computer on such a bad condition. Right?
In this Post I will explain you about Cleaning your Computer Monitor using Different Techniques. Even if it is a Laptop computer or Personal computer, an LCD Monitor or CRT Monitor – These Tricks will work.
Cleaning material I Need
- A Soft Piece of Cloth (Dry and Wet)
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Non-abrasive Rag/Anti-static rag
- Your computer Service Center Number
Correct Cleaning Steps
- If your monitor is LCD get a soft non-abrasive rag/anti-static rag and bit of rubbing alcohol. If you are using CRT monitor purchase a specialty cleaning kit (You’ll get it from Electronic stores).
- Create a Small Solution of Rubbing Alcohol and pure water for cleaning an LCD Monitor. Spray the solution you made to the Soft rag. After keeping it for a minute, Wipe the monitor in the same direction (be careful because there is chance for scratch appearance).
- Make sure that the water is not falling in other parts of Computer like Keyboard, mouse etc. Especially if you are using a Laptop. While Cleaning the monitor don’t wipe in a circular direction which may cause smudging.
- Leave your monitor alone for some time to get it dried. If it is still looking dirty, Continue the steps I have explained before.
- Take a Soft Piece of Cloth and dip it in the water. Wipe the Monitor using the cloth very gently and carefully. Then wipe off the screen with a Dry Cloth.
- Ensure that screen is completely dry before using.
Warning: Before Applying the above cleaning methods to your monitor, please call your Computer Service Center (A Place from where you bought your Computer) and ask whether they recommend any other method to clean your monitor. Most probably these tips are compatible but in some cases they can lead to several Display Errors.
- 4 Best and Legit Playstation PS2/PS3/PS4 Emulators for PC
- 20 Computer & Keyboard Shortcuts and Hacks You Never Knew Existed
- 12 Best Computer Fan Speed Control Software for CPU/GPU/Case etc
- 17 Best Email Client Apps for Windows 10 (Free and Paid)
- List of 10 Best Microsoft Authorized Refurbishers (MAR) for Buying Electronics on a Budget