In a broad sense, a gadget is a compact device of limited functionality, useful in the daily life or work. Despite the fact that many of these devices are difficult to imagine as an object of daily use, nevertheless, most of them really are applicable in any home. Today, we have observed ten modern gadgets for a smart home, which can be of high value for different users.
Table of Contents
10 Exciting Home Devices that Worth Your Attention
Here are our TOP 10 unusual home gadgets you might not have expected to exist.
10. AV receiver[content-egg module=Amazon template=list next=1] If you are creating a home theater system, you should have a device such as an AV receiver. This gadget is the real “think tank” of the AV system and performs the function of decoding the digital multichannel surround sound signal, amplifying and switching the audio and video signals from sources (DVD players, satellite TV receivers) to playback devices (LCD TV, video projector).
This device creates a sound like a real movie theater, as a result of which the viewer is immersed in the atmosphere of the film. Go to helptochoose.com to learn more information and choose your favorite AV receiver.
9. Smart kitchen scales[content-egg module=Amazon template=list next=1] These smart kitchen scales are equipped with Bluetooth and act like scales and as a culinary book. The scales can be connected to a smartphone or tablet via the Drop Kitchen application, and then you get step-by-step instructions for cooking.
In addition, the scales warn you if you add the ingredients incorrectly and let you know how to fix it. Smart scales for the kitchen are great for those who don’t like cooking, are confused in recipes and need consistency every time.
8. HAPIfork smart fork[content-egg module=Amazon template=list next=1] Dreaming of a smart fork that will help you monitor your eating habits? This intelligent fork measures how much you take food in quantitative terms, and buzzes and flashes if you eat too fast. There is also a dashboard that allows analyzing the overall performance.
HAPIfork is a mast have for anyone who seriously monitors the actual amount of food. This home gadget is for those who want to change their eating habits and view what they eat as a whole.
7. Smart alarm SensorWake
A person can wake up not only from sound or touch, but also from the smell. And this fact underlies the functioning of a smart alarm clock. You set the wake-up time, and a couple of minutes before that, the gadget fills the room with the aroma of coffee, chocolate or surf.
The fragrance molecules are contained in special capsules, which are enough for 30 awakenings. You can also set a quiet melody so that the awakening will never be stressful.
6. Smart window washer[content-egg module=Amazon template=list next=1] Robot Hobot-268 is a special device that eliminates the need to periodically wash windows and saves time and energy. The device is kept on the surface with a vacuum pump, and the accuracy of its movements is ensured by the laser sensor. Surface cleaning is carried out in a dry and damp way. In this way, you can wash windows with any type of glass.
5. 3D food printer[content-egg module=Amazon template=list next=1] 3D printing has been breaking into the culinary sphere for several years. Many users agree that it’s very convenient to download the necessary recipe from the Internet and the 3D printer makes your favorite dishes in a few clicks.
The 3D pizza printer called Chef 3D from BeeHex already knows how to print a delicious pizza. The novelty has not yet received much distribution but the idea is quite good, and large pizzerias are interested in spending less time on preparing food.
4. Smart corkscrew[content-egg module=Amazon template=list next=1] We know that every uncorked bottle of wine should be drunk completely as soon as possible, otherwise its contents will turn into a nasty pumpkin.
Recently, Coravin made a cunning gadget that protects the wine from the harmful effects of oxygen. The device pierces the cork with a needle and the wine rushes into the glass through the needle.
When the needle is pulled out, the plug closes naturally and closes the hole. As a result, the user has a chance to drink only a glass of wine without the risk of spoiling the entire bottle.
3. Smart aroma diffuser Moodo[content-egg module=Amazon template=list next=1] Moodo is an innovative aroma diffuser that will improve the atmosphere in your home. This electronic air freshener comes with replaceable cartridges. The device mixes and sprays its contents depending on the settings of the application, and synchronizes with the smart house.
2. Interactive cat toy
In 2014, a trio of engineers at the University of Illinois successfully conducted a campaign at Kickstarter to finance the robot Mouse, the world’s first smart toy for cats.
Mouse is not an old clockwork mouse, but a full-fledged robot with sensors, allowing it to see the world 360 degrees around him. The gadget mimics the behavior of the prey and tries to escape from the pursuer, due to which the cat does not lose interest in the game.
1. Chili Pad[content-egg module=Amazon template=list next=1] Many people daily face the problem of finding a personal comfort zone when they go to bed and many people face to face. The startup of Chili Technology found a solution to such an important problem in the form of a mattress pad – ChiliPad.
This is a brand-new mattress that is heated and cooled in certain areas so that you can have a comfort and pleasant sleep. It all thanks to a whole network of tubules that fill up with water of the right temperature. Now you can have sweet dreams every night alone or with your partner.