All the devices and hardware components that you install on your computer have drivers. A Driver is a special piece of software code which is responsible to make a specific device or hardware component to operate properly and communicate with the computer operating system.
Every once in a while these drivers get updated, either to synch them with new devices that might be attached to the computer themselves such as peripherals, or simply get them to run better.
While most operating systems have automatic driver updating features, not everyone get updates especially those copies not certified by the software company. Windows, for example, does not update pirated operating systems.
So the option for the computer owner is to manually search and download the updates, get certified drivers, or buy a program that updates drivers automatically.
This last option is often the most preferable, because manual updating is time-consuming as well as highly prone to errors, some irreversible.
Getting certified drivers means you have to pay for the license, and you sometimes get unwanted bothersome information from the manufacturer that clogs up the driver databank. Automatic updating gets the job done quickly and efficiently, and often worth more than the cost.
There are several top driver update tools available online: DriverCure, DriverChecker, DriverDetective, and DriverGenius.
All of them promise perfect solutions to your driver update problems and instant updates from all over, but one software that surpasses all is DriverRobot. It boasts of a number of advantages over the others that puts it ahead. Some of them are:
- Database of drivers for over 100,000 devices: obsolete, discontinued, in market, new. The biggest driver database.
- Automatic and constant search for new updated drivers released from manufacturers so database of drivers is never outdated
- Compatible with all Windows versions including 64-bit Vista and Windows 7
- Money-back guarantee for 60 days
- Updates installed in proprietary servers so updates are available although the device manufacturer’s website is down
- Usable even in new computers without drivers that are not online
- Complete old and new updates
- Full or repair backups available
- 24/7 service and technical support
- Most reliable hardware scan to detect all devices on the computer in order to update with the most proper drivers.
Some of the drivers DriverRobot can update automatically are drivers for sound cards, printers, routers, DVDs, AC97s, USBs, motherboards, Bluetooth, FireWire, Ethernet, Windows Vista, Windows XP, wirelesses, chipsets, webcams, video cards, and so on. Now if that is not a comprehensive coverage, none would be.
But definitely, DriverRobot is not a perfect software that can universally solve all of your computer problems, since all the problems cannot be foreseen.
What it can do, however, is update your drivers and solve any device hardware problems discovered by the manufacturer; the rest may be solved by the technical support that you can reach anytime, all the time. But by far, DriverRobot is still the best option you can take when it comes to updating computer drivers automatically.
Unless, of course, you love updating drivers manually, and would like to gamble on your computer crashing because of device conflicts and incorrect driver installation. The choice is still up to you. As always.
- SysTweak Advanced System Optimizer 3 Review – Is it the Best PC Tuneup Tool?
- Setapp Review – Treat Your Mac to These Great Time Saving Apps (and more)
- XNSPY vs mSpy – Features, Compatibility and Price Comparison
- DVDFab 10/11 Review – Is it the best DVD & Blu-ray Software in 2020?
- Unlocator Review – Smart DNS to Unlock Channels Online