If you’re anything like me, nothing drives you crazier than a slow computer. These days we don’t just use our PCs occasionally; most of us are on them – in one capacity or another – at least a few hours out of every day. With the massive upsurge of Internet activity, there has also been an increase in the number of things that can go wrong with your PC: not optimized internet settings, junk files and data, unnecessary programs installed, unnecessary processes running etc… And it’s just these sorts of problems that the SpeedUpMyPC software promises to fix.
To be honest with you, my first introduction to SpeedUpMyPC was via several positive testimonials I’ve came across online when I was searching to find ways to improve the speed of my computer. I figured that if this product was being praised that much from reputable sources on the Internet, then there may just be something to it. I even saw some real life people giving a SpeedUpMyPC review and testimonial on one commercial. So I decided to check this software out, and write a SpeedUpMyPC review of my own. As a side note, this tool is a product from Uniblue which is a reputable company in the field of computer optimization.
Hopefully, this SpeedUpMyPC review will help you determine if this is the software your computer needs to start running quicker and more efficiently.
SpeedUpMyPC Review – An Overview of the product
Before we get too far into this SpeedUpMyPC review, let’s take a few minutes to discuss exactly what SpeedUpMyPC is, and how it will help you to enhance the speed of your computer system.
SpeedUpMyPC is mainly a program that will perform several deep and automated tweaks and modifications to several computer settings which are known to slow down computers. It first scans your computer and Internet connection to look for problems. This is very similar to what you might think of when your anti-virus software does its thing. SpeedUpMyPC will locate problems, diagnose them and then implement various settings’ tweaking and performance boosting tasks to help remedy the technical issues that slow down your system.
To make a long story short – SpeedUpMyPC finds problems related to slow computer speed, determines what those problems are and then uses some of the included intelligence to get those problems fixed for good. It does exactly what I’d expect this kind of software to do, and seems pretty thorough in its ability to both locate and resolve common issues that slow computers down.
How will SpeedUpMyPC Help You
As a computer user, you will get the following benefits by using SpeedUpMyPC:
- Overall enhancement of computer speed.
- Optimized and faster Internet speed (faster loading of websites etc).
- Programs will launch faster.
- Computer will boot up faster.
- Cleaning of junk files from hard disk.
- More responsive windows interface and windows search.
But don’t take my word for it. I suggest you to download the program from the official website and perform a FREE performance Scan to see what problems are slowing your system down and how this tool can help you.
SpeedUpMyPC Features & Details
- Designed for people who aren’t necessarily computer savvy or for those who are, but simply want a simple, no nonsense solution to every day computer-slowing problems.
- Works by way of simple, one-click commands. In other words, you don’t have to deal with a lot of complicated menus to put SpeedUpMyPC into action.
- Lists the problems that it finds. It’s nice to know exactly what the problems plaguing your PC are, and this software suite gives you a detailed list of the problems that it encounters and repairs.
- Manages start-up programs. These days, some computers can have dozens, or hundreds of star-up programs running, and many people aren’t even aware of them being executed. This is a big reason that so many computers boot up or run slowly, and SpeedUpMyPC helps to manage this all-to-common problem efficiently.
- Manages running processes and disables services and processes that are not necessary. These services are usually resource-hungry and they take up too much memory and processor load.
- Relatively low price. Compared to similar registry cleaning and computer optimization utilities, SpeedUpMyPC is very reasonably priced and what I would consider to be very affordable for just about everyone.
Below are some screenshots of the product when I installed and tested it on my own computer:
SpeedUpMyPC Pros & Cons
Now that we’ve covered the brass tacks of this program, let’s get down to the nitty gritty. I’m not going to do a song and dance, telling you that this is the perfect computer fixing program, because it’s not. To make this a fair, balanced SpeedUpMyPC review I wanted to let you in on the good – and the bad – about this software, so you can decide whether or not it will help with your computer slowness issues.
- Great at managing unwanted start-up programs and processes. As I’ve said earlier, too many of the wrong kind of start-up programs can bring computers to a screeching halt. This program does a great job at resolving these types of problems.
- Adjusts as you need it. The SpeedUpMyPC software delves into your Internet connection, and actually helps to tweak the internet settings on the fly. What this does is helps your PC to make the most of your Internet connection – resulting in faster web browsing.
- Easy to use. If you don’t know a lot about tweaking computers, or simply don’t want to fuss with complicated software, you’ll find the one-click user interface of the SpeedUpMyPC software very simple to work with.
- You would need a computer science degree if you actually wanted to speed up your PC manually by yourself. SpeedUpMyPC will do anything needed for a fast computer automatically.
- The price is right. This software costs much less than similar programs from other manufacturers.
- Not enough prevention. It’s great that this program cleans up common PC issues that slow down your computer, but it would be even better if it had some tools to help protect against future threats.
- Problem lists aren’t super-detailed. Even though most people don’t really want a lot of technical details about their computer problems – they just want them fixed – it would still be nice to get a bit more information about the problems fixed, as this information may help some more advanced users avoid similar problems down the road.
SpeedUpMyPC Review Conclusion
Having looked into all the good and bad points of SpeedUpMyPC, I would recommend it to anyone who has been having computer slowness issues. This software is great at locating and removing the most common types of threats that tend to slow down computers. It’s not the most robust computer fixing and optimization software available, but it should help the majority of PC owners get their slowness issues identified and resolved, without requiring a lot of effort from computer owners. Click the button below for a Free performance scan with SpeedUpMyPC tool.
- SysTweak Advanced System Optimizer 3 Review – Is it the Best PC Tuneup Tool?
- Setapp Review – Treat Your Mac to These Great Time Saving Apps (and more)
- XNSPY vs mSpy – Features, Compatibility and Price Comparison
- DVDFab 10/11 Review – Is it the best DVD & Blu-ray Software in 2020?
- Unlocator Review – Smart DNS to Unlock Channels Online